Epotech, a family of bicomponent epoxy paints, includes two distinct series of enamels, applicable by spray, roller and brush on primer or epoxy intermediates, concrete or cement, or as an anti-dust for industrial flooring. In metal, after adequate decontamination by mechanical equipment or sandblasting, they guarantee an excellent barrier effect. The first series, F430, has characteristics of high surface hardness, chemical-physical resistances and toughness of the paint film obtained. Suitable for applications such as “protective coating” on products that will be used in highly aggressive conditions. The second, F437SP0900, solvent-free, increases further the already excellent characteristics of the epoxy enamels. To be used in those sectors where very high thicknesses and extremely hard and tough films are required, without emissions or release of VOCs into the atmosphere. Not suitable for outdoor.
- Product code: F430SP – Epotech / High gloss enamels 70-80 gloss
- Product code: F430SE – Epotech / Semi gloss 50-60 gloss
- Product code: F430BC – Epotech / Orange peel effect enamels
- Product code: F437SP – Epotech / High solid content (HS)
- Final use destination: Anticorrosion, heavy carpentry, pavements.
- Available colours F430: NCS, RAL, Industrial vehicles, Colorsystem
- Available colours F437SP: Pure white 0900
- Available packaging: 5 – 25 Kg
Converter (only for F430)
- Pigmentation ratio: 85/15
- Available packaging: 4,25 / 21,20 Kg