The correct coating of woodis an activity that requires years of experience and a deep knowledge not only of the type of wood and its peculiar characteristics, but also of the technical and aesthetic characteristics of a coating product. Only in this way it will be possible to combine the products in order to correctly protect the product, whether it is intended to furnish the interior or the exterior, making it aesthetically pleasant and lasting over time.
Polistuc WOOD promotes coating systems destined to paint wooden substrates placed indoor and outdoor. Depending on the final use and the chemical and mechanical stresses to which they are subjected, the products are combined together to provide the desired result. These systems can be applied manually or using automated coating lines, always guaranteeing the same final quality.
The choice of the coating system depends on:
- Type and characteristics of the substrate used
- Technical characteristics of the paint pack, depending on the final use of the product
- Aesthetic features required
- Available coating line and its characteristics
- Required technology, whether solventborne, waterborne or UV-cured
The Polistuc Wood technical team is at your complete disposal to advise on the choice of the correct products and to train the customer’s staff for their correct use.