IDROIN includes two bicomponent waterborne insulating agents. WIS302 is a clear insulating agent, characterized by excellent coverage, insulation capacity, verticality and sanding. WIS313 is a white insulating agent, specially formulated for the painting of woods rich in tannin and extractives, substances commonly present in oak, iroko and chestnut woods. Excellent penetration and grain marking, also suitable for MDF. These substances, in the absence of an insulating agent, cause an uneven final appearance or localized areas where the paint film does not dry.
- Product code: WIS302 – Clear WB 2K insulating agent
- Product code: WIS313 – White WB 2K insulating agent
- Application method: Spray
- Final use destination: Furniture, funrishing accessories, flat parts in general, coffins and profiles
- Available shades: Clear
- Available packaging: 1, 5 and 25 l
- Insulation degree: Universal use, applicable on essences rich in tannin and extractives. Good insulating power, they make the coating system performing over time and aesthetically flawless.