TECHsolv includes two acrylic sealers specificic for coating of wooden structures and substrates placed outdoor. FPA740 is a clear sealer with excellent sandability, transparency and excellent grain marking. FPAB710 is a white sealer also with excellent sandability and grain marking, while keeping high coverage, both as solid content and as whiteness. Both sealers contain UV filters to limit the color changing of the wood over time. They are characterized by excellent reactivity and elasticity. They must be overcoated with the specific acrylic topcoats for outdoor use.
- Product code: FPA740 – Clear acrylic sealer
- Product code: FPAB710 – White acrylic sealer
- Application method: Spray
- Final use destination: Windows, doors, shutters, entrance doors, garden furniture, facades, canopies, gazebos and pompeianas
- Available colours: Clear and white
- Available packaging: 5 and 25 kg
- Peculiar features: The versatility of these sealers allows to coat any wooden essence, be it exotic, therefore rich in extractives, be it traditional, even rich in tannin. The high resistance to solar radiation, the excellent breathability and the remarkable insulation capacity are the main characteristics that distinguish them. It is recommended to apply the sealers on surfaces treated with a suitable tinted (clear systems) or colorless (pigmented systems) impregnating agent.