F444 identifies a series of alkyd enamels modified with chlorine rubber resins. The characteristic of these enamels is their excellent resistance to atmospheric agents, in particular in contact with sweet or salt water. These enamels are applicable on alkyd or synthetic anti-rust primers. They can be used by spray, roller or brush, after adequate dilution according to the application system. F444 enamels are also ideal for applications on concrete or for restoring tanks and swimming pools.
- Product code: F444SP – Clorotech high gloss 70-80 gloss
- Product code: F444OP – Clorotech matt 10-20 gloss
- Final use destination: Light carpentry
- Available colours: NCS, RAL, Industrial Vehicles, Colorsystem
- Available packaging: 5 – 25 Kg
- Pigmentatio ratio: 75/25
- Available packaging: 3,75 / 18,75 Kg