F358 identifies a series of semi-gloss hydro-dilutable epoxy enamels. They have characteristics of high chemical and physical resistances, with good surface hardness and toughness of the film obtained. They can be applied on waterborne or solventborne epoxy primers and can also be used as anti-dust for industrial floors in cement and concrete. Applicable by spray, roller or brush, it is not recommended for outdoor exposure.
- Product code: F358SE – Idroepotech
- Application method: Spray, roller or brush
- Final use destination: Light and heavy carpentry, anti-corrosion, flooring
- Available colours: NCS, RAL, Industrial Vehicles, Colorsystem
- Available packaging: 5 – 25 Kg
- Pigmentation ratio: 90/10
- Available packaging: 4,5 / 22,5 Kg