IDROPOL includes four series of traditional impregnating agents intended for the protection of wooden structures placed outdoor. They differ from each other in terms of application method and coatable essence. The WIE8000 series identifies specific impregnating agents for softwood. WIE4000 the specific ones for hardwood. Both of these series are applied by spray or brush. The WIE8900 series identifies the dipping or flow coating version of WIE8000, while the IMW5400 identifies the dipping or flow coating version of WIE4000. They penetrate effectively into the substrate and color it evenly. Their application is the first step of a coating system, they allow to achieve a chromatically homogeneous surface and facilitate the adhesion of the entire coating system. They are available in 14 different colors, as well as being a product with a customizable color.
- Product code: WIE8000 – Tinted impregnating agents for conifers
- Product code: WIE4000 – Tinted impregnating agents for broadleaves
- Application method: Spray, brush and dipping
- Product code: WIE8900 – Tinted impregnating agents for conifers
- Product code: WIE5400 – Tinted impregnating agents for broadleaves
- Application method: Immersion and flow coating
- Final use destination: Exterior structures
- Available colours: 11 teak, 13 walnut, 15 oak, 16 light mahogany, 18 white, 20 larch, 21 mahogany, 23 green, 24 douglas, 25 brenner walnut, 51 warm walnut, 52 dark walnut, 54 ebony, 66 chestnut
- Available packaging: 5 and 25 l
- Light fastness: Excellent and suitable for painting external wooden structures. Their application is necessary to ensure effective resistance to outdoor. Overcoating with pigmented or clear sealersand topcoatsis mandatory.