IDROPOL includes four types of monocomponent waterborne sealers for exterior. WFE0015 is a clear sealer provided with good transparency, elasticity and optimal verticality. WFE0018 is a clear sealer designed for applications on okumè, it is provided with an optimal transparency and grain definition, good elasticity and optimal sandability. WFE114 is a white sealer provided with good removal resistance and insulating properties, good elasticity and sandability. They must be applied on wood previously treated with a suitable colorless impregnating agent WIE8000 or WIE4000. WFE0017 is a clear sealer suitable for flow coating applications, it has good transparency, good elasticity and excellent flow during application. It must be applied on wood previously treated with a suitable impregnating agent of the WIE8900 or WIE5400 series.
- Product code: WFE0015 – Universal clear WB sealer
- Product code: WFE0018 – Clear WB sealer for okumè
- Product code: WFE114 – Universal white WB sealer
- Application method: Spray
- Product code: WFE0017 – Clear WB sealer for flow coating
- Application method: Immersion and flow coating
- Final use destination: Windows, doors, shutters and entrance doors
- Available colours: Clear and white
- Available packaging: 5 and 25 kg
- Peculiar features: They form a uniform and easy to sand paint film. Their solid content allows to achieve a good filling, such as to avoid infiltration by water, although the grain definition is optimal.