Idrotech identifies a family of monocomponent waterborne coatings with zinc phosphates. The antirust primers of this series are formulated with high quality acrylic resins which makes them suitable for applications on carbon steel and galvanized steel, with excellent adhesion and fast drying. They are easy to use products and ideal for those who looks for very low atmospheric emissions. Idrotech can be overcoated after 2-3 hours with synthetic, acrylic or waterborne polyurethane enamels.
- Product code: F355SP – Idrotech primer
- Application method: Spray, roller or brush
- Final use destination: Agricultural machinery, earthmoving, light carpentry
- Available colours: NCS, RAL, Industrial Vehicles, Colorsystem
- Available packaging: 5 – 25Kg
- Pigmentation ratio: 90/10
- Available packaging: 4,5 / 22,5 Kg