CNC400 identifies a series of semitransparent stains with high coverage and good light fastness over time. It is therefore indicated whenever it is needed to tint the wood by uniforming the distinctive features of each essence, due to important variations in color within the same substrate to be painted. It can be diluted with solvents characterized by different drying speeds, such as DL005 (very fast), DL001 (fast), DL034 (slow) or their mixtures. If it is necessary to mark the grain, it is possible to add the concentrated stains with solventborne binders.
- Product code: CNC400 series – Semitransparent stains
- Application method: Spray, cloth and brush
- Final use destination: Kitchens, furniture and furnishing accessories, flooring and staircases, tables and flat parts in general, coffins and profiles
- Available colours: Dark walnut, mahogany, black, yellow, red, orange, green, blue and white
- Available packaging: 1 e 10 l
- Light fastness: The use of these colorants gives good light fastness even for those substrates that are most exposed to solar radiation. The use in mixture allows to improve the light fastness of the CCU200 series stains.