PLANT includes two monocomponent waterborne sealers for exterior. WFE12000 is a clear sealer, while WFE1300 is a white one. They are thixotropic and suitable for painting the common essences used for the construction of windows and doors, even in okumé plywood. They have excellent drying speed, excellent levelling and good sanding. Suitable for coating systems with low environmental impact. It is always recommended to apply a tinted (clear system) or colorless (pigmented system) impregnating agent, specific for coated essence (conifers or broadleaves).
- Product code: WFE12000 – Clear WB sealer
- Product code: WFE1300 – White WB sealer
- Application method: Spray
- Final use destination: Windows, doors, shutters and entrance doors
- Bulk renewable resources percentage: 71% (WFE12000) e 59% (WFE1300)
- Available colours: Clear and white
- Available packaging: 5 and 25 kg
- Peculiar features: Specific for highly performing and resistant sustainable coating systems for exterior, it forms a uniform paint film that is easy to sand. Its solid content allows to achieve an excellent grain definition, for remarkable aesthetic results. It contains special additives that improve the lasting of the windows and doors over time. Being formulated with renewable raw materials, the environmental impact in terms of CO2 emitted during the life cycle is much lower than traditional sealers.