F302 indicates a family of bicomponent products formulated with particular acrylic resins, which make them ideal to be applied by spray, roller and brush and used as primers on any type of substrate, from carbon steel, to galvanized steel, to aluminum, to plastic. They are primers which can be repainted wet on wet up to 15 days, with polyurethane or acrylic finishes. Polistuc Metal acrylic primers can be added with hardener at 20% with aliphatic (F901CT), semi-aliphatic (F900CT) or aromatic (F902CT) hardeners, according to the needs of speed, technical performance or application system. Polistuc Metal Techno 2K range includes the standard acrylic version F302SP, suitable for carpentry in general, and the highly sandable version F302CC, ideal to be used as a primer in the industrial bodywork sector, where an excellent aesthetic appearance of the painted product is desired.
- Product code: F302SP – Techno 2K standard acrylic version
- Product code: F302CC – Techno 2K high sandability
- Final use destination: Light carpentry, agricultural machinery and earthmoving
- Available colours: NCS, RAL, Industrial Vehicles, Colorsystem
- Available packaging: 5 – 25 Kg
- Pigmentation ratio: 80/20
- Available packaging: 4 – 20 Kg